Namecheap.com - Cheap domain name registration, renewal and transfers - Free SSL Certificates - Web Hosting

Sunday, July 31, 2011

I want to Run Away

When I think more deep again, I want to run away from all people.
 I felt that I never have a place at here, not something that just imagination but something that make me felt so sad. I already to make a new plan, and if I can make this come true I'll never come back to this place. I must reach this, I'll do anything to reach this. Maybe in this month (the special month in my religion that come yesterday) I hope to my God to give me one opportunity again. I'll never waste that opportunity, I promise my God.
I can, yes I can...
I know I can do this...
Like the advertisement and the slogan from the big shoes company "Just do it!" and I'll get that, and I'll did that, and the last I'll be reach.
Get your fire for your spirit Friends!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites